Vacancy – Part-time Maori Chaplain (0.2) at the University of Otago and Otago Polytechnic (fixed term for 2018).
Otago Tertiary Chaplaincy Trust Board. The OTCTB is an ecumenical Christian Board responsible for providing Chaplaincy at Otago Polytechnic and the University of Otago. The Baord seeks to further enhance its partnership and covenant relationship with Maori students, staff and community. To this end, we are seeking to appoint a part-time (0.2) Maori Chaplain. This is a fixed-term position for 2018. This position is open to men and women of Christian faith, lay or ordained. There is a... View article
This is a part-time position, (15-20 hours per week) providing administrative support to the Bishop.
- Management of Bishop’s diary, appointments and correspondence
- Reception and hospitality
- Travel and accommodation arrangements
- Filing and record keeping
- Assistance with completion of annual Yearbook
- Assistance with organisation of annual Synod meeting
- Various administrative... View article
This is a full-time position, working as part of a senior management team to provide administrative support to the Bishop, Parishes and wider Diocese.
- Management of property matters such as valuations and insurance
- Liaison with Parishes regarding health and safety obligations and employment issues
- Organisation of the annual Diocesan Synod meeting and other events
- Completion of annual Yearbook
- Liaison with... View article
The Parish is seeking to appoint a full-time Vicar. Formal applications are now open and close on Monday 26 February 2018. The full Parish Profile, application details, and contact details can be viewed at:
The Local Shared Ministry Unit is in the process of becoming a Mission District. A priest-in-charge is sought to assist the Ministry Unit to make the necessary transition and to establish its pattern of life and worship for the future. This is a half-stipend position for a two-year term. For a detailed job description please email: . Applications to be sent by email to the Bishops’ Office and should include a current CV, a covering letter setting out... View article
Enter a Go To Code
Please enter a reference code in the box below to go directly to that article or page.