This is a part-time position, (15-20 hours per week) providing administrative support to the Bishop.
- Management of Bishop’s diary, appointments and correspondence
- Reception and hospitality
- Travel and accommodation arrangements
- Filing and record keeping
- Assistance with completion of annual Yearbook
- Assistance with organisation of annual Synod meeting
- Various administrative duties
We are looking for someone with a friendly approach and good administration skills to join our small but busy team.
For more details or a full job description please contact .
Applications can be sent either by email to or by post to Christy Morris, Gallaway Cook Allan, Lawyers, P O Box 143, Dunedin.
Closing date for applications is 9 March 2018
Reference Code: YZRZ
Share this page