This is a full-time position, working as part of a senior management team to provide administrative support to the Bishop, Parishes and wider Diocese.
- Management of property matters such as valuations and insurance
- Liaison with Parishes regarding health and safety obligations and employment issues
- Organisation of the annual Diocesan Synod meeting and other events
- Completion of annual Yearbook
- Liaison with service providers
- Oversight of Diocesan communications
- Various administrative duties
We are looking for someone with excellent administrative skills, an energetic approach, and the willingness to work as part of a team. An appreciation of Christian values and a working knowledge of Anglican Church structures would be an advantage. A driver’s licence is preferred.
For more details or a full job description please contact .
Applications can be sent either by email to or by post to Christy Morris, Gallaway Cook Allan, Lawyers, P O Box 143, Dunedin.
Closing date for applications is 9 March 2018
Reference Code: KFFJ
Share this page