Youth and Families Minister, part-time
The Anglican Parish of Lower Hutt wishes to appoint an ordained or lay minister to this important role. The appointee’s focus will be to:
- co-ordinate and develop the current ministry to children, youth and their families
- offer chaplaincy services to Chilton Saint James School
- assist with preaching and leadership of worship.
The appointee should have a proven record of:
- building and sustaining relationships with young people and adults
- an established ability to motivate and enable others
- a clear competency in leadership
- an ability to work in a team and in consultation with others is important.
Applicants must be willing to work at least 50% of a full time role. Applications should include a curriculum vitae and the names of 3 referees. Applications close 5.00 pm on Friday 25 August, 2017. A position description is available from:
The Revd Peter Benge
Vicar, Anglican Parish of Lower Hutt
P O Box 30-254
email: , tel. (04) 569-6737.
Reference Code: KPTL
Share this page