Called to serve and grow the church in our town? Is St Hilda’s Anglican parish of Upper Hutt where you’re called to shepherd a faithful flock and connect with a wider community? We are prayerfully seeking a part-time Priest in Charge who:
- Feels called to lead us in achieving our goals :
- Increase the number of regular worshippers, (& parish income) by 2020
- Become a hub for youth activity in Upper Hutt
- Grow a culture of discipleship in the parish
- Build and extend St Hilda’s outwards-facing programme
- Has a heart to reach the last, the lost and the least
- Has a desire to see God’s people grow into Christ-like maturity
St Hilda’s has around 100 regular worshippers from a roll of around 350, in a small city of 40,000. We are family and we ‘do community’ together. We are active in discipleship and service, and we look outwards to the world, with hope for the future
The position will initially be 0.5FTE; but we hope to grow that to at least 0.6FTE.
Full information is in the parish profile available from the Bishop’s PA Rebecca Apperley (). Applications, including a cv, should be emailed to Rebecca by Monday, 21 August 2017.
Reference Code: CMTD
Share this page