Te Whaariki is the National Governance Board for Te Kāhui Rangatahi o Te Pīhopatanga o Aotearoa. We are looking for an experienced Administrator to work in a part-time, 20 hours per week capacity. This is a flexible homebased position.
What you’ll be doing:
• General administrative duties such as emails, phone calls.
• Report writing
• Taking meeting minutes
• Booking travel, accommodation and venue hire
• Making the application for annual funding
• Setting up bank accounts
• Paying invoices and GST
• Providing financial reports
What you need:
• Some experience in an administrative role
• High level skills in Microsoft Office suite
• Knowledge of Xero
• Knowledge of financial reporting
• Excellent communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Professional presentation
• Honesty and Integrity
• The ability to work unsupervised.
To apply please send your CV along with two referees and a cover letter to Mira Martin, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Friday April 7 April 2017, at 12pm. Applications will not be accepted after this date and time.
Reference Code: QFZZ
Share this page