Tawa-Linden Anglican Church, Wellington
Tawa-Linden Anglican Church is a large, vibrant and generous-hearted church in the northern-most suburb of Wellington, the beautiful capital city of New Zealand. Our worship style ranges from charismatic flavour to traditional, and we connect closely with our local community through food fairs, life skill training, youth club, holiday programmes, community lunches, preschool playgroups and partnership with local schools. Our leadership team includes an Assistant Priest/Mission Director and Pastors for our active children’s and youth ministries.
The ideal candidate will be a shepherd and community leader who is able to demonstrate:
- A love for God’s people and the ability to both encourage and challenge them
- A call to Bible-based and Spirit-led ministry
- A desire to collaborate, discern and delegate so that all the gifts of the congregation can be developed and put to use
- A mission-centred vision for outreach to the local community and beyond
- A willingness to mentor and empower our team of clergy and lay staff
For more information please contact: Rebecca Apperley, EA to Bishop Justin Duckworth, email: , to whom applications should also be sent.
Applications Close: 25 November 2016.
Reference Code: FNJQ
Share this page