Events and Projects Administrator.
Anglican General Synod Office, Auckland
Are you self-motivated, highly organised, flexible, and love working with others to achieve project goals?
The Events and Projects Administrator role is a new role that has been created, following a restructure to improve our services to ensure we have the capacity to deliver on the future needs for the church.
The role is full-time, Monday to Friday, with occasional weekend work, based in our Auckland office.
We seek an experienced events and projects administrator who brings the following skills and experience:
- Experience in event planning, including arranging travel and logistics.
- Track record of supporting effective project delivery.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office and databases.
- Website and social media capabilities.
- Personable and friendly nature.
- Ability to work cross-culturally.
- Able to work under pressure and deadlines.
Apply by Friday Dec 2, 2016 with cover letter and CV to:
‘Administrator Vacancy’, General Secretary,
PO Box 87188, Meadowbank, Auckland 1742
Applicants should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. Current NZ driver’s license desirable.
Reference Code: QYNG
Share this page