Precentor at Holy Trinity Cathedral, Auckland, Aotearoa New Zealand
Living God’s love – Welcoming, Worshipping, Nourishing, Empowering
Holy Trinity Cathedral, Auckland, is seeking to appoint an experienced priest to the position of Cathedral Precentor. This is a full time stipendiary position, available from mid-November 2016.
The responsibilities of this position shall include:
• Particular responsibility to lead and shape the Cathedral’s worship through liturgy and music.
• Oversight and direction of the Cathedral Music Department and all Cathedral worship teams.
• Chaplaincy to the Cathedral Choir, Junior Choristers and St Mary’s Singers.
• Sharing with the Cathedral clergy in the regular priestly ministries of presiding, preaching, officiating at baptisms, weddings and funerals, and pastoral care.
• Oversight of the Cathedral’s Adult Education programme.
• Working collegially with the Dean, Cathedral clergy, staff team and community.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant and positive Cathedral community, actively committed to completing the Cathedral precinct to God’s glory and the service of the Diocese and people of Auckland.
For a full job description and application package, please email the Dean’s EA, Charlotte Antonievich, on email@example.com or 09 281 3523.
The deadline for applications is Friday 23 September 2016.
Reference Code: WCYF
Share this page