Do you want to be part of an innovative and exciting organisation? Are you a talented organiser with exceptional attention to detail and the ability to manage diverse professional relationships?
We are looking for an exceptional and dynamic Assistant for Philip Richardson, the Anglican Archbishop of the New Zealand Dioceses. The successful applicant will have a key role enabling the Archbishop to manage multiple demands and relationships.
This permanent full-time position is based in New Plymouth.
Key attributes for the successful applicant will include:
- Methodical and well organized with the ability to develop, apply and maintain systems
- Disciplined and able to manage multiple work-streams and priorities
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Able to work independently and proactively
- High level of attention to detail
- Able to deal with professionally and personally sensitive issues with empathy, discretion and confidentiality.
- Excellent communicator
- Technologically astute
- Patient and diplomatic in dealings with people and key stakeholders
- Able to nurture relationships
- Able to recognise and utilise the best attributes of those around them
- Able to travel occasionally
- Knowledge of and commitment to the mission, values and structures of the Anglican Church
- NGO / Volunteer experience
To apply please submit a letter of application outlining in detail how your knowledge and experience meets the person specification above. Please also include a copy of your CV and completed application for employment form.
Applications close at 5 p.m. on Sunday 28th August
View Job Description
Reference Code: VJCZ
Share this page